dummy content dummy content dummy content dummy content.
Online Banking offers you a quick and convenient way to manage your finances, pay bills and keep up to date with your account. Our free, 24/7 online banking system, is a highly secure and reliable banking platform through which you can access Emirates Islamic's wide range of banking services anywhere, anytime
Important Security Information
Please click here to learn more.
- Simplified menus and user-friendly icons to access major account features
- A quick consolidated view of all your accounts, finances and cards at a single glance
Quick and easy self-opening Account
- e-Savings Account offers you higher expected profits than regular savings accounts
- Shorter more effective process with simple and quick steps to make Etisalat and Du payments
- The addition of quick links to enable quicker access to the most used features such as payments, transfers and more
- Stay updated with the latest offers and promotions Login now to experience the new Online Banking features today.
- Details on Accounts and Credit Cards
- View Account and Card statements along with balances inquiries
- Transfer of funds between Accounts within the bank
- Make bill payments from your Account or Credit Card (including DEWA, ADDC, Al Shamil, du and Etisalat and many more)
- Cheque book requests
- Product information, Foreign Currency and Investment Deposit Rate inquiry.
- Request for Demand Draft, Manager's Cheque and Telegraphic Transfers.
- Online self-registration
- Standing Order for Payments
- Auto recharge for Payments
- Online Savings Account Opening
- Refer a friend
- Address change
- New Look and feel
- Travel Request
Accessing your Emirates Islamic Online Banking is easy. Click on "Online Banking" > "Registration for Online Banking" and follow the easy instructions.
Call 600 599 995 or visit your nearest branch for more assistance.
Ensure that you take steps to protect your own information when using Online Banking.
Emirates Islamic supports Mobile Number Portability (MNP) service from Du
Emirates Islamic enables customers to continue their payment and inquiries without changing or updating the already registered mobile numbers in their customer profile.
Customers who are switching to another service provider and keeping the same number will have the ease to continue using the Bill Payments, Balance Inquiry and other mobile number dependent services and facilities across all Emirates Islamic channels (ATM, CDM, IVR, Online Banking and Mobile Apps).
Currently MNP is available for Du mobile numbers only (Etisalat numbers switched to Du).